HXT announces PXI based Image Grabbing Platform for Camera Module
Hong Xiang Technology, HXT, is a system integrator in Taiwan. Which focus on automated test solution for audio and video industries. HXT just announced the first PXI based image test solution for SMIA standard. It supports various kind of sensor and both parallel data and SMIA data output. The integration for image grabbing, electrical test, motion control brings benefit for customers
- Camera Link interface
- Modular test function on PXI platform
- Programmable power source
- Programmable clock source
- Low level I2C control
- CMOS sensor register read / write
- Software Bayer patter color interpolation
- Software WB
- Software Exposure control
- Open / Short Test (option)
- Power Consumption Test (option)
- Integrate required test functions on a PXI platform
- Support various kind of different sensors on a platform
- Support various kind of sensors continuously: Micron, Omnivision, Samsung, Agilent, Phillips, etc.
- Compatible VGA, 1.3M pixels,2M pixels and high pixels CMOS sensor.
- Support CMOS parallel data and SMIA 1.0 output.
- Receive RGB Bayer pattern and YUV image.
- Highly combine the other test project on PXI platform, for instance: The open / short test, power consumption test, and automatic motion control.